THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Presents!!!


There are a LOT of presents here. Finn is overwhelmed...

Of course, the flash was off for the COOLEST PRESENT. It was dressed as a monster for the monster party, and when you pressed the eyeball, it ROARS. It was from Meva and Chuck, and the triplets and it was AWESOME.


Here is Finn wearing the pelt of the monster present after he opened it. He wore it proudly.

Pelt-ageddon.

Sammy looks like she wants a turn.


Let me start by saying we got SO MANY presents and a lot of money for Finn's college fund. Thanks to an EXTREME donation from my mom and some more large and small from all of you, we banked almost $850!!! THANK YOU so much to all of you. My child is so much more than loved and provided for. I hope someday he realizes this.

Anyway, I'm storing the presents for when he gets bored of his toys so I can slowly introduce them all and he has something new for a long time. I know it sounds psycho, but I think he'll enjoy them more that way.

0 comments: