THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 31, 2007

Reid Family X-mas-- the day of

We got a late start because Finn gave us the gift of sleep-- he slept until 10am!!! It was bliss!! But it did put us behind a bit, and we didn't even get to presents at my mom's house until the sun was going down. Oops! But it was a good day, and here are some pics.
This paper ROCKS MY WORLD!!

This plane ain't so bad either.

This is a flashlight? Seriously?

I'm already so into boy stuff it's crazy!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Mommy tried to make me stop by loving me...

But Daddy likes it when I BANG on stuff!

Finn and Grandma talking about Santa.

Here Grandma, eat this thing. It's good. I've been eating it all day.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

Yes, I am aware it's a train. But I'm calling it a truck and it's my favorite toy right now.

Daddy... make it GO!!

Where did all that extra crap go?


0 comments: