THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 1, 2007

This Morning



So, this morning, like the genius that I am, I changed Finn just before the tub, and decided to let him run free in the nude. This is one of his FAVORITE things to do, as anytime his Johnson is in hand, he's a happy boy (must be a guy thing).

So, anyway, while I was prepping his bath water, he was running around stark naked, holding his wiener, shrieking, and playing with his toys. It was quite a sight, and cuter than I dare admit on the internet.

When I went to collect him, I noticed his bottom was no longer clean. Damn! I knew I was asking for it. He just loves being naked so much! Anyhow, I had to run around the room cleaning up little piles of baby pies (think hershey's kisses) before bath time. All in all, it was an easy clean up and worth the effort to see him so happy.

I supposed this makes up for when he crapped on the bottom of the tub for Tom last week. He's an equal opportunity pooper. EOP. Someone call Affirmative Bowel Action and let them know we're compliant!

0 comments: