THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One Year, Family & X-Mas Pics

We had a lot of trouble getting these, because we had the photographer come out to the house (he is a wonderful guy named Jeff Wood who is trying to get started and I recommend him 312-375-9915), and Finn was upset by the set up and afraid of the lights.

SO.. he like, didn't smile at all, and kept trying to climb away so our posture looks all crazy because we're either trying to tickle his feet for a smile, or hold him tight from squirming away. It was a very stressful process, but Jeff was patient and took a lot of good shots. I just happen to be partial to ones where my posture doesn't look funny and my kid is smiling. Anyhow, he did a good job, his prices are reasonable, and I highly recommend him. Jeff Wood 312-375-9915, he comes to your house and take good pictures. Call him.

I also haven't spent much time editing these, as Jeff was kind enough to leave me with the raw images so I could play, but you get the idea.
Luanne-- you may notice the outfit is one of the ones you sent us-- LOVE IT and couldn't find cuter if I tried, even if it is still too big.









0 comments: