THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reid Family X-Mas Eve

Awww, group hug.

Erin and Finn and Mr. Rogers. I mean Jake.

She looks much more excited by him than he does by her.

I found grandpa's football. and I LIKE it!


Somebody show me how to use this thing!

What is all this stuff?

Is it for me?

What is all this crap doing in here? And why is there a tree growing out of the floor?


I'll have one of these and one of these thank you!

I am upsidedown!!!!


This spoon was clearly the highlight of Chris's Christmas. It is in many pictures.


Uncle Chris getting his 'Santa' on.

Now that's a nice ass if I've ever seen one!


Here is where Finn was helping to make the beer for Uncle Chris. He thought the tub, spoon, and thermometer were a riot.


He may look like Tom, but definitely has some Reid genes in him for showing interest in beer this early!!

0 comments: