THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas to All...

... and to all a good fright.


I'm sure most of you saw this, as I sent it as en email Xmas card. Tom and I obviously find Gary to be hilarious, and use him for all kinds of things.

My mother, however, does not. I'm sure she expected to have her morning warmed by a cute little picture of her grandson, but instead got the horror that is Gary.

Her resonse to this email was,

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT!"

I'm sure she meant this in the most affectionate possible manner.

Her response made me (and then Tom) laugh until I cried. My dad seemed to pass on to me an innate ability to torture and drive her crazy. And it is very innate, and I enjoy it very much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! that is hilarious!