THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Power to the People

The other weekend, my mom and my brother baby sat Finn for a few hours so we could prepare friendsgiving (a meal in which we give thanks to our friends for their support and love in the last year). Well, Tom did the preparing, and I did the cleaning, but anyhow...


Finn came home with some new tricks, and I think my brother was trying to teach him something, though we have no idea what.


This isn't a very good picture of it, but he puts his fist up in the air and looks at you expectantly. It's very weird, and I wish I knew what it meant.

Anyway, here are some more pictures to satisfy your sweet tooth.



By the way this adorable outfit was compliments of Grandma Lynn, who has given me more overalls than I could possible make him wear!!! :) Cute, aren't they?

0 comments: