THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's Party Time!!!!


Complete with smoking cauldrons of beverage, and monster repellent punch with gummy worm ice cubes. The adults got beer to keep the monsters away, as that usually seems to work.


I know this looks odd, but I ordered these beach balls just to put on the chandelier. since we have such a shortage on space, we often push the table against the wall, leaving the chandelier in the middle of the room. Usually at least two people bash their skulls on it-- and it's sharp. I am happy to report no brain damage this party!


Since I couldn't find decorations up to par, I made most of them by hand and it took FOREVER, so I was happy people seemed to like them.


And of course, I forgot to take a pic of the kitchen and the decorated table in there, or the presents. But this should be enough to give you some flavor, I hope.

0 comments: