THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pants Down and Skirts Abound

So, Finn has been behaving badly lately. He's been starting to have temper tantrums (which I am NOT ready for), but this is not the kind of behavior I mean.

Chuck told me the other day while I was at work that Finn kept pulling Sarah's pants down. I guess he likes older ladies. Though I'm surprised she didn't smack him upside the head with her purse.

Then, at the La Leche League Christmas party, I caught Finn pulling up the skirts of the girl babies to see what was underneath. Particularly, Michaela. Now, she has a nice bottom, and no one is arguing that point. That girl wears a diaper like it's a cloud, but still, at this young of an age this is not appropriate behavior.

Finn is also really into mimicry these days and seems to learn something new from watching us each day. He now sets his bottles on the table when he is done with them, and knows how to hold the gate open for the dogs, and how to climb through them, himself.

We're also having pretty consistent waving, but no 'hi' or 'bye' with them. Just a wave to a stranger who does it first. Never for mommy, though.

And he is also still picking things up from the triplets. He has started to sit in the corner and bang his head on the wall like Fudd and Ryan do, and is still really in to throwing EVERYTHING over the gates.

Well, that's a good enough update for now. I still have to post Christmas, Curry Christmas, and much more!!! Keep on coming back!


Here are pictures of the lovebirds checking out Michaela's first birthday gifts while I watched some sick triplets elsewhere.


'Other' Colleen said Finn got freaked out and got right off when he saw she was pushing him.


But they still make for good pictures.

She looks pretty angry in this pic, tho, and I think that may have been why he got off!


0 comments: