THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hurricane, I mean storm damge





Seriously, he is so freaking sexy in those overalls.




So, these are a few of the pics I took for the insurance to document the flood damage we took on during the crazy storms of late. Oh, and my house isn't really this messy-- we rent out our basement. Sorry if I'm rude, but I'm also a neat freak!!!

I think you'll be as shocked as we were to see how much garbage was created!

And I should add, to all of you with a finished basement, you MUST get the add-on sump failure rider to your insurance, otherwise flood damage isn't covered. And if anyone is unhappy with their insurance, ours is Country and I LOVE them. Despite extensive area-wide damage (the worst since 1967, according to Tom Skilling), they were out within a week of the claim and wrote me a check in full for my policy coverage amount-- they even credited us our deductible since Tom had to remove the carpet before they arrived due to mold. I'm a big fan. Yeah! time for new carpet!

0 comments: