THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Nine Month Problem

I've come to discover a very strange thing about baby clothes. They come in size 0-3 mo, 3-6mo, 6-9mo, and 12mo. Some stores carry a separate 6mo and 9mo size, and Old Navy has a 6-12mo size, though I'm not sure how it will fit, as that is a lot of growth to fit into one little clothing item.

Anyway, my complaint is that no one seems to carry 9-12mo sized clothing. I've even gone so far as to ask stores why that is, and they all say they don't carry it but can't tell me why. I'm baffled! Now, I do most of Finn's shopping off the clearance rack in sizes larger that he is now, and get great volumes of clothing from Finn's Grandma Lynne who is an amazing garage saler. But I have found a hole in his wardrobe. Finn does still fit into 6-9 month clothing, but will soon have to wear things that are way too big for him because of this issue. I am so aggravated!

I do not understand this strange gap in sizing, and if anyone can explain it to me, please do! Otherwise you will have to forgive my normally polished looking son for his sloppy appearance, because apparently 9 month old babies don't need clothes!!

I know, I know enough blogging and more pictures! I was really sick today (out of nowhere) so I didn't get a chance to upload, and it's currently 1am, so I'm not going to do it now. I promise more pictures soon, and I have some really cute ones for you!

0 comments: