THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Random Life Pics

Well, we went to the park to try out the swings, but he's still way too little. I had to put a pillow behind him so he would even fit, and as you can see, he wasn't all that into it.


He was quite frightened, actually, and the same goes for the slide. The best thing for him at the park right now, is watching the other kids!


Why buy baby toys when a simple roll of toilet paper is all they need?


Oh, and the diaper box is excellent for floor surfing.


Mmmmm..... ginger snaps...


Mommy, I want to play, too! Look at those eyes!


I'm not sure how he got in there, but here is my rambunctious little boy trapped in a garbage can. This one makes laugh a lot.


Oh, and I put this here for Tom. His worst fear is birds, especially big ones.

0 comments: