THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Baby Black and Blue


So, as previously mentioned, Finn is into crawling, climbing, and falling. The latter of which tends to leave him rather bruised up. He falls so often, I often wonder if he is doing significant damage to his nut. I have a theory I'd like to share... I think I know why humans only use 10% of their brains. It's because he hit our heads so much when we're learning to walk that we're all brain damaged. I'm not sure if I can get someone to study my hypothesis or not, but I think there might be something to it.

Anyway, he ALWAYS has bruises on his head and legs, but I thought I'd share his second shiner with you. Of course, it's four days old now, and almost healed-- but it was the result of a head on collision with the bathtub while standing. You can't see them here, but he actually has two other fading bruises on his forehead right now. I'm not taking him in public for a while, for fear someone will call DCFS.

0 comments: