THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hand me my grappling hook, please...

Well, I am beginning to wonder if Finn is a baby, or a monkey. He climbs all over everything all the time!!!! And of course, with climbing, comes falling--which he does at LEAST four times each day.



His favorite is to climb something and then smash at it with both fists while screaming in triumph.





And he always seems to zero in on something dangerous, and it takes him a very short time to get to it and try to smash it. Right now my ears are my best parenting asset-- as soon as it's quiet, I know he's on the move and I'd better find him before he breaks, eats, or ruins something important.


He can also stand on his own, and walk along things with no assistance. I give it a month before he's walking, and I rue the day!!! I can barely keep up with him now!!!

0 comments: