THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Six Pack



Finn has started doing sit-ups, like here when I was trying to fasten him in his seat. I know it's not the best picture, but I only had a moment to document his newest move. He is also scooting himself around very well and has developed much better upper body strength and dexterity.


Oh, and here he was helping me with the laundry again. He likes to help.


And I'm sure you can see the fruits of Tom's labor under the basket-- our new kitchen and staircase tiling is coming along nicely, and we will not be sad to see that ugly, tired old peel-n-stick go!!

And just for kicks, here is Finn helping with the laundry at about 5 weeks old, on the old floor. yuck. He's gotten so big. Oh, and that red striped thing is my undies, in case you wanted to know.

0 comments: