THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finn n Fiona


Well, I think we've discovered Baby's first love, and its a cat. Fiona is a gorgeous little feline who is only a few weeks old (I want to say 12) and Finn really took a shine to her. As she would rampage and twirl herself around on the furniture, Finn would watch, rapt with anticipation at her every move. He would laugh these adorable belly laughs over and over again each time she leapt or twirled for him, and the two were about the sweetest pair ever. Here are some pics to show you how cute it was. Too bad we're not allergic, or we would have HAD to get a kitty. I think his fascination with animals is adorable, and it extends so far, to dogs, cats, fish, and cicadas.




He didn't really like this part, and there were tears to follow shortly, but it makes for a great picture, as I think I captured his surprise.

1 comments:

Crazz said...

I LOVE that last picture! I want a copy of that.