THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 3, 2007

OH NO! It's too soon!!!

Well, yesterday Finn crawled. No, it wasn't a full-on, tear up the carpet crawl, but a distinct crawl nonetheless.

We were on the bed, and he crawled two feet to me with my encouragement. He has the strength to hold himself up now, but I think lacks the coordination to lift and move his arms at the same time. So, he kind of scooted on his face while moving his arms and legs in a crawling motion until he got to me. He cried the whole way. Tom ran to get the video camera, but it was out of batteries! Damn! I will try to get footage of it again, and try once more to upload to you tube and post on here.

This is just too fast!!! what happened to my tiny baby that lay quietly in my arms and slept all day? No wonder people have so many babies! They grow up so fast you blink and you miss it!

0 comments: