THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Different kinds of Fish

We bought Finn a fish. It's a Betta named Alpha. Alphie for short. He likes him.

As for the rest of us...


Finn has become quite the little scooter, spending much of his day working on his mobility. It won't be long before I spend my time chasing him about. He's already army crawled a number of times, and I don't think I have much longer before the real thing starts-- time to buy some baby gates!!! I'm excited for these new stages, but am also sad and wish for the snuggly little boy that slept on me so much in the early days. I suppose that is why people have so many babies... they can't get enough of just one. I get it now.

Grandma and Poppa were over today celebrating father's day (they were out of town on the official day) and they brought us some AWESOME garage sale toys. They include the strange circular rocking fish pictured below, and a plush rocking horse that nays and gallops. They are so cool, and I would have done just about anything for them when I was a kid. I'm excited to play with Finn on them. And as you can see when my sister stopped by later on, she and Tom couldn't either...






1 comments:

Crazz said...

If you're going gates, you have toget a Superyard gate. They are wonderful and customizable!