THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rolling Stone

So, last weekend was soooo nice again, and we set up our canopy in the back yard and spent time reading and listening to music with Finn. It was a splendid afternoon, and we had a blanket laid out for Finn to play on. I set him on his tummy, and to our surprise, he rolled right over! He look surprised and confused, and hasn't done it since, so I'm not sure he really understands what happened. He has yet to roll onto his tummy fom his back, which is the larger challenge.

He is getting bigger by the day and I just packed up ANOTHER container of clothes (I need more containers!!). He has something in his mouth at all times these days, usually his hands or mine, and I think his gums are a bit sore. You can see his teeth at the rim, but I don't think they're going to be coming through right away.
He is just large enough for his jumper now, and he really likes it. It is so cute, if I can figure out how to post video, I will post a clip of it for you all to see. His eyes get real big and he gets really excited and jittery.

He is still cooing and squealing constantly, and I am still wor king on posting a video-- not sure I can do it. The clips don't seem to want to upload to my machine.

These last few pics are evidence of his bipedal dexterity (foot skills). He managed to pick his feet up out of his bouncer and through the top so he could try to catch the swimming fishies with them! Of course, then he got stuck and screamed, and it was funny so I took pictures.



As usual, click on the pics to get a larger image.

0 comments: