THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 4, 2007

Photo Op!

So, we got some professional pictures taken this week. You would think that with the whole digital revolution going that it would be cheaper. It's totally not, and I think it's a total rip off. It makes me mad. I mean the pics are beautiful, but they charge you through the nose for the prints, and even more if you want them today instead of later on, and EVEN MORE if you order them after the fact. WTF? And I'm not just complaining about the studio I used either, they're all guilty of overcharging and high pressure sales (which totally works on all mommys who love their babies). THEN, they don't tell you you can get the pics on a CD for $30 and order the prints from someone cheaper, like Shutterfly. Or at least they don't tell you until you've already ordered $110 of pics that you can't cancel. Bastards. So, anyway. Here are the pics-- which are sooo cute. And if you wany any, let me know and I can order them from Shutterfly for like 99 cents each, instead of $6 a page.

I'm only posting the pics of Finn-- there were a few taken with both of us that came out ok, but were not what I wanted. A bit too traditional and stuffy, and not as artsy or timeless as I was hoping. Also, I don't like to see myself in pics-- who does? I never look like I think I do, and it's weird. I need to get my tooth fixed before I get any more pics anyway-- that chip makes me look like a doufus.

Oh, and I have no idea why this is underlined in blue, or not showing paragraphs. I couldn't fix it, sorry!

And remember you can click on any image to see it larger scale.

Love you all!









0 comments: