THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scooby Snacks





I'm not really sure I need to say anything else.





Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I suppose I should!
Well, I caught him with the FIRST milkbone (you heard me) in the bathroom upstairs, half eaten. He was angry when I took it away.

I commenced packing for Tom's stupid business trip for bitches, and when I came back downstairs (less than 10 minutes--I should have known, it was too quiet), I saw that he had fed half of the GINORMOUS box to the dogs, who now won't touch another one. They're going to get sooooo sick. Looking forward to it.

Then I came downstairs (the other stairs) to email the incident to Tom, only to see him walk past me toward the toys with ANOTHER ONE hanging out of his mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop!!!! That time, I got the camera. Too good to pass up.

I AM SO DISGUSTED I DON'T THINK I CAN KISS HIM GOODNIGHT.

I also cannot stop laughing.

He totally gets this from Tom. I take NO responsibility, here.

0 comments: