THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scooby Snacks Part 2

I put them in a cabinet. That we never use.

This morning, Finn found the cabinet.
He pulled the box out (that was really crammed in there),
and helped himself AND THE DOGS to more.

Then he pulled the dog food container across the house and it's in the dining room (ironic).

Then he got lonely and crawled into my bed with a gooey, nasty, half eaten milkbone in his mouth.

Bromo followed him, thinking he'd get some, because it turns out he brought a fresh one just for me. It would be sweet if not so repugnant.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

SOOOOO, now I've thrown the whole box away, and am thoroughly disgusted and have to hold him down to brush his teeth again.

I tell ya, that kid is resourceful.

0 comments: