THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today's News

I am officially certified as a La Leche League Leader. I think I get more letters after my name, too, but am too excited to look it up. At least I will take the title!!! Though I think I am going to start collecting letters.

I'm sure this will turn into a CLC, IBCLC, or IBCLE, or even a PC. Either way, more letters, more credentials, more fancy book learnin', and more BENJAMINS. But all in good time.... I need to finish up what I started first-- and then there is the business of locating, starting, and marketing a new group. It's still a lot ahead of me-- but I'm happiest with the validation of my hard work and time.

Go me. Two down and one to go. It's a big one that's left, but I'll get there!



This is a video of Finn mimicking mommy screaming and screeching with delight when she got the news. I think he was more excited than I was initially. Also, he didn't cry, which I did.

1 comments:

Justine said...

Funny stuff...now if I can only get my title we will be A OK...lol. Colleen and I will hopefully not be far behind!