THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boobah

This is the Boobah. It's a weird toy that has a TV show that I saw once (that looks like what tripping on Peyote must feel like), and The Kennedy's had a yellow one at their house that said 'Boooooobaaaaah' very cryptically.

It was a thrift store purchase made by Mev's mom, I think, and it cracked me up to no end. We don't get the boobah show (click link for the spooky intro), but I tell you, it's insane.



This is MY Boobah.

Finn really loves the color hot pink, and when I saw it at Once Upon a Child, it was a must have at $3.25. He loves it, though arguably not as much as I do. Please make sure you play video so you really get a taste of the toy and all it's uncircumcised weirdness. The best part is that it's horribly phallic, and it scares Tom to death.

So, naturally, I hid it for him to find. Which was awesome.

Until he did it back to me. I almost fell on the floor laughing.
This thing sat in the freezer all day until after 11pm when I found it.

It was all messed up and frozen and super funny.

I can't wait to get him back. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: