THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gettin' my ears lowered

We went to this great place called Cool Cuts 4Kids near Borders in OP. It's AWESOME. They have cool chairs, movies, video games, a train table, and all kinds of things to keep the kiddos distracted.

I thought he would freak, but he didn't, the distractions worked, and got a little commemorative card for his baby book with hair and a picture after his first (official) haircut.

Mom, why is this lady touching my head?

Look, it's the word factory!!!

I don't like that noise by my ears. It's scary.

But I LOVE getting my hair combed. She does it slower than mommy-- probably because I don't try to take it from her all the time.


VROOM VROOM!!!! HAIRCUT TIME!!!!!

For $17, who can beat that? That's the price of NOT holding a screaming kid while getting hair in your mouth, and it's totally worth it to me!
(Though I'll probably still do most of his cuts at home).

0 comments: