THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Day

I had a cancellation this morning, so with as nuts as my weeks have been lately, I made haste to get some things done off my list-- including Finn's first haircut, and his two year (belated-- and they always will be because he was born during the Christmas rush) pictures.
Captain Stud man.... moving up in WHOLE numbers now....
This one reminds me of my dad because of his body posture. He also looks so big here!

Nevermind the tears in his eyes-- just look at those curls!

You wouldn't believe what we had to do to get these-- he screamed the WHOLE TIME. It was crazy. I tell you, photographers are shameless, and they just might have the best job on Earth.

Looking forward to another year with mom and dad! WOO HOO! GO TWO!

As always, let me know if you want one and I'll order you one!

3 comments:

Myer Monster said...

he has his mouth open in every picture just like chris.

Justine said...

They turned out really nice! He looks so handsome and so big...its hard to believe that they are 2! We are getting old....lol.

Crazz said...

Those are absolutely stunning pictures, of course, I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Too bad there isn't a toddler version of America's Next Top Model" because they would seriously looking at all the other toddlers and tell them to go and model for Aldi or something.