THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today's news

1. When I turned on Blue Planet for Finn, he looked at me and said, "Oh wow, Mom. A whale."

2. When I got my haircut today (something I don't often attempt with him in tow) he put his firetruck in the chair next to me, and gave it a 'haircut'. Then he told me it looked pretty.

3. While preparing for my class tonight, he took one of my babies, and walked around rocking it, saying, "baby cry, mom. baby sad." Then he asked me to sing to the baby, which I did. Then he sang to the baby, and put it 'na-night', and told me 'baby sleep'.

Yesterday, he took three of my babies and layed them all out head to foot on a body pillow, and went down the line snuggling with them, tucking them in, and kissing them until they were all na-night. Too cute.

4. As I vacuumed and swept today, he ran and found the mini-broom my mom found in the garage and gave to him last week (new fave toy, btw), and 'helped' me clean the floors. Then, when I was vacuuming stairs with the hose, he took the stick part of the vaccum, and went downstairs to vacuum his toys.

HE GETS CUTER EVERY MOMENT, I'M NOT SURE I CAN STAND ANYMORE!!!! LOL

0 comments: