THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

More fun around the house

Finn is sillier and more skilled than ever. Here are some thing I found photoworthy.







These days Finn's language is blowing up as well as his creativity. He calls everything that goes either a bike or a racecar, calls to people by name, and has gotten very adept at finding and crawling into small spaces.

He repeats what you say, acts like a dog (including licking your face), and tells my dogs to 'be quiet' when they bark, and to 'sit down' when he wants to hug them. As I type this he has crawled under my desk and licked all of my toes. That's new, and I don't know why, but he thinks it's hilarious, and admittedly, so do I.

We've taken to putting tape over any small crevice in the house, because if they fit, there are matchbox cars (sorry, racecars) in there. This includes our speakers, file cabinets, computers, fireplace, and more. He's a creative kid, and he really likes to hide those cars.

Well, I'm lost on details to share for now, so enjoy these and I'll post again when things calm down around here.

0 comments: