THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tranny baby, you're the one....

One of Finn's favorite activities is to play with the laundry that I have been too lazy to fold. It's quite hilarious actually, as he drapes everything over his head like it's a scarf or a fancy dead fox or mink of some kind. Here he is doing draping some pajamas pants over his shoulders in such a manner.

And here is the dangerous part. Dare I put this on the internet? Why yes. Yes I do.
Finn has found my panties. And I daresay he likes them. Especially on his head. Like in the next SIX pictures.


What a handy sling. I could put my crackers in there.


It feels nice to have undies on my neck and a blanky on my head.

Whoo, hard to breathe.


May I remind you this laundry was clean?

I have been under a blanket for a few minutes, and am very suspicious of what happened while I was gone....


Let me just take care of this blanket for you.


By putting it in a pile on the floor.
If you look closely (click for a larger pic), he is under the pile of clothes.


That was boring let's play.

Nevermind, I'll just play with this blanket. It's truly a good time, mommy.

See , let me show you.

RAAAAAAHHHHHH!


Told you.

This kid is AWESOME.

0 comments: