THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby's first bike ride!!!

After the parade we went for a bike ride with Finn in his little trolley tow behind, and new helmet. He LOVED it and would squeal with delight if we went over bumps, and was talking and hollering at Daddy the whole way. We hope to make bike riding a big part of the summer, as I'm still pretty weak since the pregnancy, and we want to spend as much time outside with Finn as possible.

Here he is crying because we aren't going fast enough.

Come on, Dad, this helmet is hot!

A curl like that can't be faked. He's so sweet.

What is this thing, do I wear it?

But what is it for?

What is a head injury?

OK, then. Let's move it!

I like this thing and I want back in.

Let's do this.

Come on!!!

What is this thing anyway? It goes really fast!

Right after this he knocked the whole thing over, and screamed like hell!

Well, if you're not going to take me for a ride, I'm just going to go myself.


Dad, don't tease me! I want a ride again!

This is fine, but we're not moving!!! And I can't reach the pedals!

Very funny, daddy! Now let's move it!

0 comments: