THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hero Helmets

This is the name of the bath time game when Tom puts bubbles on both of their heads and Finn laughs like crazy. Tom also taught him to say 'Wow' while in the tub, playing with the frog decals. So we have a new word, too!

Tom's hero helmet. Don't you wish he was your husband?

Little Finny's hero helmet, and matching smile.

Mommy, how come you don't have a helmet on?

My god, this kid is cute.

Here are my warriors of the bathtub, with their helmets and spears.

Finn is trying to get the bubbles off Tom's head here, it's very funny.

But instead we blow some of the bubbles off his helmet, and he laughs like crazy.

And then looks to see where they went.

I really couldn't tell you who was having more fun, Finn or Tom. But I'm not sure that matters!

He finally gets Daddy's helmet! Yeah!

And now for the smashing.

And the all-important head bump. It's like a baby handshake.

And then sealed with a kiss! He loves bath time with his daddy.

1 comments:

Myer Monster said...

I like the hero helmets. Makes me wish I had a tub.