THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 1, 2008

More Bathtime Fun

Baby with a bubble goatee.

I'm gonna eat more bubbles. The ones in my mouth are gone already.


He reminds me of Sarah (triplet Sarah) in this pic, and not because he's going to drop the hammer, it's his squinty eyed look! This is a fave of mine! He looks hilarious!

Here you can see some splash-termath. He likes to splash.

This is sooooo fun!!! The look of pure joy!

WOW!

All those bubbles on his chin are from eating the bubbles. He likes to splash with the bottles and he likes for daddy to squirt him with them, too. Here he says, 'Daddy, squirt me again please.'

Here he is playing the yelling game with Daddy. It's a favorite.

If that isn't a mischevious look, I don't know what is.

OH! Daddy! I tried to eat the bubbles again and I got water in my nose! I'm scared! Save me!

It isn't better where it is wetter, take it from me.
At least not in your nose.

I love you Daddy! Thanks for making it all better!

0 comments: