THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Few New Firsts...

Finn started clapping his hands on Friday, and *gasp* took a step on Sunday night! Daddy was here to see it, and it was very exciting! He'll be walking before you know it!

He also knows how to get out of the seat belt on the grocery cart already, and also how to reach behind him to grab my groceries and throw them all over the floor, which is also awesome.

Did I mention we're working on gravity and cause and effect? Yep, we're playing the drop game. He drops EVERYTHING and waits for me to pick it up. I hate this game, so I hope he learns fast!

More later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Colleen, the last time I saw lil Fin he couldn't crawl and was just starting to make noises...I just watched the videos and now he's a crawling machine and is practically talking!!! Man, that lil guy is really growing up fast! Hope you all are doing well, miss you guys!!
Cassanova