THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 10, 2007

Look what I can do!


Finn stands up on his own all the time, now. Wherever there is a chair or anything he can hold onto, he hoists himself up for a stand. Oh, and he totally moved that stool there himself.


I often catch him standing around staring, as if he's taking in his new, higher vantage point. It makes me laugh, so I snapped these.

His legs are very strong and I have little doubt he will be an early walker. We're also sprouting teeth and have had a few very nasty days. Two bottom teeth are almost in, and they can be both seen and felt just at the gum line ready to break through. We have watery eyes, a runny nose, a fever, and major squalls to tell us each time they get closer to 'in'. I'll keep you posted...

0 comments: