THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Eight month Update

Finn's hair is coming in nicely now, not as red as we hoped, but he has a sweet little tuft in front and the bald spot in back is filling in now, as well. His mullet has lightened and disappeared, as well. He talks a lot, making throaty, guttural sounds, or squeaking, or just saying 'ooooooh' over and over again. He also likes to say 'tsuh tsuh tsuh' with his tongue, and there is a video of that up if you haven't seen it yet.

He crawls, stands, and is starting to take steps wile holding on to things. I feel like it's just too fast! I wish he would slow down so I could enjoy him more. He seems to be teething again, so I'm expecting another tooth soon. Teething is NO FUN.

He still isn't sleeping through the night, and I'm getting a bit crazy... I was trying to break him of sleeping in our bed, but that seems a small price to pay for him to sleep most nights... I know it's going to be terrible to break him of this, but I guess I'll wait until he sleeps longer so I can handle it better and I'm not so tempted to just give in to him.

The dogs are still his number one entertainment, but rubber ducks have taken a close second. We cannot go anywhere without a duck. It's crazy. Though, he still takes about six murrey baths a day!

He's gotten pretty demanding, and pretty persistent, as well. Boy, when he wants something he goes after it, and if you tell him he can't have it-- watch out! I swear he throws mini temper tantrums already! He arches his back and flails his limbs and screams!!! That is not my favorite, but it does make me laugh sometimes. He takes his toys so seriously! He's also into EVERYTHING, and it's getting harder to keep an eye on him. It really only takes him about 30 seconds now to find something dangerous in the room and go for it.

He also shoves everything into his mouth, now. His fist, his feet, his toys, his clothes, your hands, everything! But now he has a tooth (Remis), so it hurts.

All in all, he's still a sweet boy, but the challenges are getting greater, and I fear he will be a year old the next time I blink!

Don't forget to check out the video links, I am uploading 5 more today! More later!

0 comments: