THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 7, 2009

Circus fun!!!



We went to the Circus, and had SO MUCH FUN (me included)! My friend Colleen gave us a pass for Finn and a BOGO adult ticket, so I made a friend in line and got us both in for $11. It was SUCH FUN!

They had trapeze artists, clowns, trampolines, silk rope artists, contortionists, animals, and motorcycles on ropes. Finny and I had so much fun, and he kept yelling. 'oh no, mommy! She's in trouble! we need to help!' when people would flip upside-down and do dangerous things!

It was horribly hot and the bleachers weer quite bad for my back, but we had a marvelous time, filling up on blue cotton candy and coke, and screaming and clapping as the acts required. He would clap and yell, 'good job!' when people were done, which also cracked me up!

Anyway, we were all so disappointed Daddy couldn't come, that we're going again when it comes back to Aurora in a few weeks. I can't wait-- I had such fun and it was such a good family adventure!


0 comments: