THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 5, 2009

Danging Queen, I mean King

Finn learned how to turn on my IPOD while on the docking station, and also how to change the song. He will change the song until one with a good beat comes on, stand in the corned and dance his little heart out!

It's the CUTEST! He will dance with you for a little while, but gets camera shy, so this is the best I could capture. It's just delightfully adorable to watch him dance, and it kills me that he can work my IPOD already. By the time he's 8, I expect him to fixing my computer!

It's so awesomely fun to dance with him, we're going to have Curry family dance party nights (when Tom gets home at a reasonable hour) and dance dance dance until we're all exhausted!!! It should be so fun! I already made a playlist so he wont' have to keep changing to song.

0 comments: