THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Phone Videos

These are videos taken from my phone, so the quality is poor and the sound does crazy things sometimes, but I thought the videos were worth posting. As Cecil says, It sounds like I'm fighting a giant Cyborg, and I can't disagree. It can be loud, too, so consider yourself warned-- turn the volume down!

I seem to only be able to get certain things on my phone because it's much handier than my camera, and because he just yells 'CHEESE' and sticks his face in the camera when he sees it, so I suppose you may get more videos with poor sound and video quality for a while!


This is Finn and the triplets dancing like CRAZY to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, (click for link) which was a RIOT. They all stood on the plastic mat for the desk chair and stomped their feet like crazy. I did this with them for like an hour and laughed my arse off the whole time! Those kids kill me.

Who knew you could tame throngs of toddlers with Youtube? Babysitting sure has changed since I did it! Oh, and in case you're wondering, the trips are really into hats, and I bought those hats for them and apparently they don't ever take them off! The silly hats just add to the humor of the scene for me. I hope for you, too!



Here is more dancing at home with Daddy, who looks like a Leprochaun, which is also funny. I LOVE when Finn dances, it's hilarious. He had been doing it for a good half hour by the time I got this, so he was tired and more slow. You should have seen him when he first started!



This is just a funny one of Finn eating bubbles in the bathtub. It's a little old, as I have given up on the tub and just bring him in the shower with me now to save time, but still funny. He used to eat the bubbles like crazy!



And lastly, this is Matteo, a baby I helped deliver a week or so ago. Isn't he CUTE? This is the best part of my job-- holding babies who are only minutes old. He was sweet little man. I should be seeing him again today, which will be nice.

0 comments: