THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Zoobilee Zoo

We went to the zoo, despite the rampant tornadoes and storms of late, and it actually worked out well for us. There was only a light sprinkle as we were leaving and it was cool and comfortable.

Finn was a bit grumpy that day but had a wonderful time in the petting zoo touching the goats, miniature horse (terrifying), and yelling at the chickens. He was also a big fan of the piglets becuase they were so cute we all wanted to take them home.

There were also some humping goats that were super nasty and I won't post the hilarious video for that reason.

I think he liked the underwater creatures best, and the bears. Not so big a fan of the big cats or rainforest critters. Much to Tom's chagrin, he's really into high-pitched, squeaky birds.

Dad, are you sure this is a real animal??

Speeding a long in my radio flyer. You wished you looked this good in your pimped out ride.

Snuggling in the Mei Tai with daddy when he got too tired for the wagon.

Awesome! More grapes!

GOATS! I LOVE THESE!

There were 17 little piglets and they drank milk like I did when I was a baby. I loved them but daddy wouldn't let me and mommy take them home.

What a long day-- I'm so tired! Side note-- he needs something to snuggle with in order to sleep now, it's so cute!

0 comments: