THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Top Ten List

Top Ten New Things about Finn:

1. He uses sign language with some regularity. His vocab includes: more, please, food, drink, dog, shoes, night time, wash hands, bath/shower, car, and a few others.

2. He ALMOST says 'thank you'. You get a grunty little two syllable 'ank oooo' when you give him something he really wanted or he has said please for.

3. He can climb in and out of the tub, high chair, couch, bed, dining room chairs, closets, and much more with no assistance at all. And he NEVER gets stuck. And he NEVER falls. I think I may have an acrobat on my hands.

4. He can turn on and off the TV and movies with the remote and LOVES it. I suppose there is something inherently masculine about the remote.... or at least he's already been socially programmed to think so already.

5. He REALLY likes to wear pants and no shirt. All he needs is a beer and a bride, and he's all set for 'My Big Redneck Wedding' on CMT. Which, by the way is the funniest show I have EVER seen and you MUST watch it.

6. He takes off his shoes all by himself, and has really smelly feet. You can smell them in the front seat when he takes them off in the car, and wearing sandals (to aerate his feet) does nothing to dispell this problem. He thinks it's really funny when you tell him he has stinky feet. Especially if you hold your nose.

7. He got his fourth bottom front tooth, and there looks to be an upper I-tooth coming in shortly.

8. He likes to dance, and spin, and does both on command.

9. When you tell him something is daddy's, he leaves it alone. This does not work for mommy's things. What a boys' club.

10. He really loves to search for hidden treasures in the garbage can and recycle bin, and has an amazing ability to get their lids off with no noise and find gross stuff in there in no time flat. He takes advantage of mommy's 'five more minutes in bed' and does this every chance he can. It's totally gross, but the boy has mad skills so I have to give him props.

11. ( I know, I'm cheating) He's afraid of the grind feature of the coffee pot, and will run really fast, screaming with his hands in the air waving wildly when it turns on. It's the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. It turns on automatically in the morning, and scared him to death a few times, and it was the funniest thing ever. Truly, I wish I had video for you.

0 comments: