THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 11, 2008

Best Buds

Finn and Michaela spend a lot of time together, because Colleen2 watches Finn while I clean, and we meet up before LLL meetings. I'm also painting her house in return for all her help. When we tell them they will see each other, they squeal and point out the door. It's awesome.

I think Michaela needs a diaper.

Finn seems so happy to hang out with her!


Finn is happy as can be here. He's so cute.

We also humiliate them in the bath together. We have the same name, so why not?

And here is my little Romeo going in for a kiss. He kisses her a lot. It's really cute. He seems to know it's appropriate to kiss girls more than boys, already, but I have no idea how.

Pleased as punch with his peck. Michaela doesn't seem to care much.

Another thing he does is pet people. Here he is petting her in the tub. But no heavy petting, mind you. They're only babies!

Playing "Where's Finn?"!

and another stroke for good luck...

And for some reason, Tom was impressed by these pics. I guess he just isn't around moms much, because we ALL do this. It's why we have hips.






0 comments: