THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 22, 2008

An Irishman's Tale

So, my sister Erin was over last night and we were celebrating 'Second' St Patrick's day, since the actual day is rather melancholy without my dad, and is also Tom's birthday. We had nasty corned beef and cabbage, beer, chocolate martinis, and irish coffee, and we listened to Irish tunes by the Clancy Brothers, an old flame of Erin's, Van Morrison, and he Cheiftans. Tom was supposed to join us but he got home from work at 11pm instead. Well, we kept Finn up for him (because he never gets tired- apparently this is a Curry trait because Sammy is the same way), and he was WILD with freedom!

Whenever Erin is over she takes a lot of pictures, which always reminds me to get out my camera and take some, too. And Finn really made the room his stage! He can now show you his belly when you ask, and pinch his nipples when you tell him to. He will then, of course, in turn pinch yours, or poke at them, or whatever, and he still really likes to play pink belly on mommy's tummy.

He also came SO CLOSE to saying 'pretty'. I teach him that things he can't touch (jewelry, knick-knacks, etc) are called pretties. He was really enjoying Erin's necklace and I kept telling him 'gentle, pretty', and he looked at us and said, 'Preeee!' I can't wait until he talks and he seems so close!

I have TEN new videos I'm trying to post on Youtube-- should take all day or more, and some amusing photos of the events of the night. Again-- I SWEAR we weren't drunk-- we were high on Finn! Make sure to check the videos out-- they're hilarious!

I think Finn might be a photographer. He LOVES cameras so much.

He even likes how they taste.

He likes to get up real close to them.

And show you all his teeth.

And make crazy faces.

And drool on you.

And yell.

The Terrible two.

Erin really brings our the maniac in Finn

And it often looks like she will eat him. Like in this pic.
That's a dad face if I've ever seen one. It was nice of him to join us.
He sneaks up in the oddest places.


1 comments:

SM said...

"He sneaks up in the oddest places."


How cool. How very, very cool.

Love,
SM