THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby in a Busket

Finn has several small toy boxes we use, because we keep different toys in different rooms, so he can get at some toys no matter where he is in the maze of gates that is our home. This is his book busket. Tom and I plan on building a bookshelf for him (someday when Tom has time and isn't working so much) to fit the small spaces in his room because we have LOTS of books. Like, two more FULL boxes worth on the shelves in his closet.

Anyhow, his new game is to take all the toys and switch them with the books. Well, today when I walked in, he had switched HIMSELF with the books, and was putting all the other toys away in the other basket. It was hysterical. Also, I have no idea why this is underlined. Sorry.

Look where I can fit, mom!

Hold on while I put this duck away.

Look! I'm just long enough-- my feet even fit!
(Little Devil shoes are really appropriate here-- thanks grandma!)

It's AWESOME in here!

I need to put muffin away as well. He's always getting away from me.


HAH! Look at me! I can even stand in here!

And now for the videos!!!!!








0 comments: