THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Lady Who Bit Me

Here is what Finn says:

I was in the line. And the lady pulled down my pants and she pinched me on my leg and it hurt and I cried!

or...

I was in the line, and there were kids playing, and the lady pulled down my pants and the spider bit me and it hurt and I cried.

What Really Happened:

We stood in line for the H1N1 vaccine last week. We all needed to get it for having pregnant women in the home as a risk for spreading, as well as my being healthcare worker, and Finn under 3. Tom also needed it for his asthma.

So, there was no waiting, but kids playing that he was sad to be kept from while I whisked him through the line. We yanked his trousers, he got a quick shot in his thigh, and he cried quite loudly, but all the while I laughed, because he kept telling me a spider bit him and it hurt. It's been a week, and he keeps telling me about it, and I have to wonder what he thought of the whole thing. It cracks me up to think of what his brain made of the whole situation.

0 comments: