THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My little Student





r

Well, I have enrolled Finn in a few classes at the park district. Tumbling (which he TOTALLY NEEDS to burn off some energy), and a 'play with me' type of class with preschool type themes. He adores tumbling-- I drop him off and he doesn't even notice I'm gone. The first day was too funny, he learned to roll, and do the balance beam, and worked on obstacle courses, and did summersaults.

I stayed for the first class, and he CRACKED ME UP the whole time. He is by far, the most energetic kid in the class. He also has NO CONCEPT of waiting his turn. So, as the other kids did their obstacle course, Finn could be spotted taking off, running in front of them, behind them, and all around. It was SO FUNNY to see that it's not just me, he's like this with everyone. I took some pics and vids with my phone and will post them if I can, but the quality won't be great.











We are also taking a preschool kind of class to teach him how to play with other kids, and the importance of structure and following directions. So far, he is not a big fan, and asks to go home the whole time, but I hope he will learn to love it soon.



















0 comments: