THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Leaps and Bounds

Look at me, I can stand!
Nevermind that I fell right after this pic... I can stand for minutes at a time now!
Watch me go!

Sore teeth feel better when your shirt is in your mouth. Did you know?

Due to persistent and ongoing technical difficulties, I have been unable to post for a while. I have LOTS of new things for you to see, videos, pics, etc. But I thought I'd give you a bit to hold you over.... Finn is full-boar crawling all over now, and has started pulling himself up and standing on his own. I almost fell over when he did it the first time last Friday, but I guess he's a quick learner! He hasn't stopped doing it since!

Erin and Chris are in Ireland right now and perhaps I can pirate a few of those photos to show you all upon their return. I also have crawling and other cute trick videos for you tube, and about a zillion photos of the extended Team Curry. The pictures of Finn with his cousin Samantha are so sweet, I can't wait to show you! I also have some with grandma and poppa that are noteworthy.

In the mean time, I have turned 29 (woo hoo) and don't look a day older than 28. How lucky am I? Get ready for a blowout when I turn 30!

Also, we've finished tiling the kitchen, stairs, landing and basement stairs and it looks great. Next up: garage and 3 season room makeover. Any volunteers? :-D

Love to you all and I will post more as soon as I can!!!!!

0 comments: